Professionally coached Computrainer Workouts
Tuesday evenings at 5:30 pm with Coach Guto Antunes
- Coaching Certification: Biomechanics Analysis and Dynamic Force Method – University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Education: Business Administration (Universidade Mackenzie-Sao Paulo) / Grad: International Business (UCSD)
- Top Pro South American 70.3 Ironman Triathlete
- Top Pro Long Distance Athlete in the World – 2010
- 4 x Pro Top 5 Brazilian Champs – Olympic Non-Draft
- 10 x Top 3 Pro American Circuit
Take advantage of Guto’s training and racing expertise to help take your cycling to the next level.
For all computrainer classes, you will need to bring your bike and shoes, we provide the trainer which is specific to the Computrainer Multirider system. The computrainer provides the resistance changes to simulate hills according to the course or workout you’re riding, you change gears just like you would on the road. You will also need to bring your water bottle and whatever nutrition you plan to use. We have filtered water available and you can get off to do refills as needed. Please bring at least one workout towel, you will sweat way more than you think. Questions? Email us for more details.